Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookies and Milk, and Yellow Balloons




The kids learned a song from their Aunt Brandi in which they sing quite frequently. The words go " when I grow up, I want to be a Mother, and have a family, one little, two little, three little babies in my home....(later in the song)...and I will give them cookies and milk, and yellow balloons" One day Braelynn was singing the song and paused in the middle of it and says "Mom, your not a real mom because you never give up yellow balloons and cookies and milk."
SO, I had planned to do this for them for quite a while and decided to surprise them after school with a ton of yellow balloons and cookies and milk. It was fun. I have decided that I will have "YELLOW BALLOON DAY" at least once a year to remind them that I AM a real Mom!

But to get simple, just buy a few balloons one day and I promise you will have happy kids and some free time while they are occupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment